SPAX® PowerLags® bring a new level of fastening efficiency and reliability to log home and timber frame construction. Engineered specifically for these demanding wood-to-wood structural applications, SPAX® PowerLags® feature patented thread serrations that eliminate pre-drilling and dramatically increase installation speed. SPAX XWL Series and XTM Series PowerLags® are also code listed and load rated, so you can be assured of the reliability of the assembly. The two head styles available offer job matched performance and aesthetics.
- No pre-drilling required
- Code listings ICC-ES ESR-1782
- Low profile, large diameter head designs provide exceptional draw down of even rogue logs.
- Deep T-Star Drive provides superior bit engagement and allows for easy backout of the fastener if necessary when the head is countersunk.
- Patented thread serrations require up to 40% less driving torque to increase installation speed, while helping to prevent cracking in logs.
- Proprietary coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and prevents staining wet logs.
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections.
- Job-site friendly and weather-resistant packaging.
- German engineered thread technology; American made.
Install Acrobat to view SPAX® PowerLags® Flyer or the ICC-ES Report