SPAX® PowerLags™ bring a new level of fastening efficiency and reliability to log home and timber frame construction. Engineered specifically for these demanding wood-to-wood structural applications, SPAX® PowerLags™ feature patented thread serrations that eliminate pre-drilling and dramatically increase installation speed. SPAX XWL Series and XTM Series PowerLags are also code listed and load rated, so you can be assured of the reliability of the assembly. The two head styles available offer job matched performance and aesthetics.
- No pre-drilling required
- Code listings ICC-ES ESR-1782
- Low profile, large diameter head designs provide exceptional draw down of even rogue logs.
- Deep T-Star Drive provides superior bit engagement and allows for easy backout of the fastener if necessary when the head is countersunk.
- Patented thread serrations require up to 40% less driving torque to increase installation speed, while helping to prevent cracking in logs.
- Proprietary coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and prevents staining wet logs.
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections.
- Job-site friendly and weather-resistant packaging.
- German engineered thread technology; American made.