SPAX® TimberLags™ are the ideal fastening solutions for many applications in timber frame construction. Engineered specifically for demanding wood-to-wood structural applications, TimberLags feature the patented SPAX thread serrations that dramatically increase installation speed. And SPAX TimberLags are manufactured to stringent heat treat specifications to ensure the reliability of the assembly. Available in two diameters and head styles for job-matched performance and aesthetics.
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany.
- No pre-drilling (wood-dependent).
- Grade 5 durability.
- Interior T-Star Drive provides superior bit engagement and allows for easy backout of the fastener if necessary when the head is countersunk.
- Zinc coating offers excellent corrosion resistance and helps prevent staining.
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient part identification and aids on-site inspection.