March 15, 2022 - Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc is pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new addition to the SPAX® Deck Solution Center category of products and accessories. Deck joist & beam tape is designed to maximize the life expectancy of wooden deck structures. Once the waterproof adhesive tape is applied, it acts as a moisture barrier.
Joist and Beam Tape Features:
- Strong, durable, and flexible with UV resistant facer
- Forms a tight seal around deck fasteners to prevent moisture penetration
- Stable at high temperatures without dips, stains, or oozing
- Ridged polyethylene surface is slip resistant
- Fast and simple installation; easy to remove release liner
- Apply to horizontal and vertical surfaces including all joists, double joists, beams, stair stringers, stair treads, ledger board and other surfaces
- Stock available in 2 widths: 1-5/8” (4.13 cm) joist tape and 3-1/4” (8.26 cm) beam tape
- Zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- 10 year limited warranty
- Deck tape calculator on the SPAX website
SPAX® deck tape will be packaged in individual 75 foot rolls and in master cut-case cartons of 16 rolls for joist tape and 8 rolls for beam tape packs ready for retail shelves. This new SPAX® product is manufactured in Canada and packaged/stocked in Bryan, Ohio.