March 15, 2022 - Altenloh, Brinck & Co. US, Inc is pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new addition to the SPAX® Deck Solution Center category of products. Applications include the following deck board installation types: pressure treated board spacings (1/16” and 1/8”) and composite/PVC board spacings (3/16” and ¼”). The most common spacing dimensions in deck construction!
Product Features Include:
- Provides consistent spacing
- Durable, high-impact body
- Hole in the wing to help pull the spacer out if it becomes lodged/stuck between boards
- Versatility of 4 spacing dimensions in one part for both wood and synthetic materials
- Prevents denting & marring of material
- Built in spacer notch provides consistent screw alignment
SPAX® deck board spacers will be packaged in clam shell cartons containing 3pcs and in master cut-case cartons of 10 packs ready for retail shelves. This new SPAX® product is manufactured in the USA and packaged/stocked in Bryan, Ohio.