With just a few clicks, find the right screw for the right application, search our Screw Finder for the best multi-purpose screws, PowerLags®, and specialty screws.
MDF & HARDWOOD SCREWS
Use SPAX® screws for general remodeling and woodworking (including trim, cabinetry and even furniture) with medium density fiberboard (MDF) and hardwoods. Designed to effectively attach lightweight, high-density polyurethane trim, our MDF and hardwood screws perform on the job site. Request a sample pack of high-quality structural specialty screws today.
- Unique CUT Point and patented thread serrations prevent splitting without pre-drilling
- T-Star drive provides superior bit engagement
- Mini flat head design with cutting ribs under the head allows flush or countersunk installation for a clean look
REAR PANEL SCREWS
Use SPAX® screws to secure rear panels and thin frame assemblies without deforming or damaging the panel wood. Contractors and do-it-yourself project masters trust our rear panel specialty screws for attaching back panels to bookcase, storage units, and cabinetry. Request a sample pack of high-quality structural specialty screws today.
- Low-profile wafer head design provides a larger surface area to prevent damage to the panel
- SPAX patented thread serrations and 4CUT™ Point require no pre-drilling and prevent splitting
Featured Specialty Screws for MDF & Hardwood Applications
With just a few clicks find the right screw for the right application, search our Screw Finder for the best MDF and hardwood specialty screws, multi-purpose fasteners, and PowerLags®
T-STAR plusTrim Head, MDF/Hardwood Screws
SPAX® MDF/Hardwood Screws are specifically designed to prevent splitting in medium density fiberboard (MDF) and hardwoods without pre-drilling. Also very effective for attaching lightweight, high-density polyurethane trim.Read More
Pozi Drive Wafer Head, Rear Panel Screw
SPAX Rear Panel Screws are designed for attaching back panels to bookcases, storage units and cabinetry without deforming or damaging the panel.Read More