UNIDRIVE COMBINATION (PH/SQ) PAN HEAD ZINC
SPAX® Pan Head Multi-Purpose construction screws are a versatile multi-material fastener solution for a wide range of interior applications, including wood, concrete, masonry, sheet metal and plastic. Unidrive combination head can be used with either Phillips or square drive bit. For use in applications where a flush mount head is not desirable.
Design Values & Loads
ALLOWABLE WITHDRAWAL (W) AND HEAD PULL-THROUGH (WH)
- Tabulated withdrawal and head pull-through design values (W) and (WH) are shown at a CD = 1.0. Tabulated withdrawal and head pull-through values shall be adjusted by all applicable adjustment factors per NDS Table 11.3.1.
- Full withdrawal strength is calculated by multiplying the length of thread embedded in the main member by the tabulated reference withdrawal values.
- Head pull-through values for #6 diameter and larger in Souther pine, Douglas-Fir, Hem Fir and Spruce-Pine-Fir are minimum 1.0" side member thickness.
- Head pull-through values for #8 diameter and larger in Southern Pine, Douglas-Fir, Hem-Fir and Spruce-Pine-Fir are minimum 1.5" side member thickness.
- For wood species with an assigned specific gravity between 0.42 and 0.50, use the tabulated values for specific gravity of 0.42. For wood species with an assigned specific gravity between 0.50 and 0.55, use the tabulated values for specific gravity of 0.50. For wood species with an assigned specific gravity greater than or equal to 0.55, use the tabulated values for specific gravity of 0.55.
CAD & Dimensional Drawings
Docs & Files
SPAX Pan Head Construction Screws for Conduit Straps and Electrical Box Attachment
Masonry & Concrete Pre-Drill Specifications
SPAX ENGINEERED FASTENERS ARE THE MOST ADVANCED FASTENER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET
Our fasteners strength and job site efficiency innovations will provide you with the power to keep your projects connected stronger for longer. Featuring SPAX® patented thread technology, they require no pre-drilling, and drive faster and easier than conventional lags and other structural lag screws.