Composite Deck Screws
to match all major decking manufacturers.Find your match
Choose SPAX® Composite Deck Screws for use with PVC, capstock & composite deck boards.
Coming Soon - Q3 2022!
SPAX T-STAR trim head type fasteners with HCR® coating are intended for connections in exterior deck board finishing applications when attaching to treated lumber joists. These composite decking fasteners are designed with an uppercut head to prevent mushrooming and also provide a clean finish into composite deck boards.
MATCH THE COLOR OF YOUR DECK
For more details, see the full Composite Deck Screw brochure.
Material & Coating
Cold-rolled “carbon steel” wire heat treated and plated with an HCR® (High Corrosion Resistance) double barrier coating. “HCR” is tested and recognized for use in ground contact pressure treated lumber for exterior, freshwater general construction applications (e.g. AWPA UC1-UC4A, UCFA).
- Available in 7 Common composite deck board colors
- Undercut Head - Prevents mushroooming and provides a clean finish into composite deck boards
- Reverse upper thread clears away excess material
- Ideal fastener length for use with 1" and 2" nominal thickness boards
- Type 17 Double Slash Point for fast start and prevents splitting
- T20 T-STAR drive for positive bit engagement
- HCR Coating - IRC/IBC Code compliant for use in treated lumber and exterior exposure condition 3 (general construction)
- Tri-lobe shank prevents cracking or splitting of deck boards
For CAD documents, please see Technical Documents.
|Size||Drive/Bit Size||Thread||Available Pkg. Options|
|Color||Retail Pax||Large Retail Pax||1 lb. Box||3 lb. Box||5 lb. Box||Individual||Project Pax||Contractor Pax||Bulk Pail|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Dark Brown||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Dark Gray||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Gray||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Java||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Pebble||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Sand||75||350||1750|
|#10 x 2-3/4"||T-20||Double / Reverse||Slate||75||350||1750|