Imitation Is The Sincerest Form of Flattery
We seem to be seeing a lot of companies out there lately that are trying to assimilate our Multi Purpose Construction screws. Well we're humbled by the attention and proud to be the first REAL Multi-Material Screw on the market and with so many loyal customers!
If you wonder what all the fuss is about, maybe it's time you try SPAX®.
What you'll find are several things that set us apart from the standard screws offered in the marketplace. Primarily are our patented, superior and German engineered technologies:
- Patented serrations - allow for quicker, easier fastening
- Patented MULTIhead - countersinks screw head flush with material
- Unique 4Cut Point™ - prevents splitting and requires no pre-drilling in wood
In addition, our screws are:
- Heat treated to a grade 5 durability
- Available in both Unidrive (Phillips and Sq. Drive combo) and T-STAR Plus drive styles.
SPAX® Multi-Material Construction Screws are the versatile fastening solution for a wide range of interior applications in multiple materials, including wood, dry wall, masonry, sheet metal, and plastic. Available in both flat head and pan head styles in zinc, yellow zinc and HCR-X coatings.
To find out more information on all the SPAX® fastening products offered, check out our pro page at spax.us/prodealer today!
Do it Once. Do it Right.™