SPAX® PowerLags® vs. Conventional Lags
If you have a beefy wood project on the docket, whether it be interior or exterior, you're going to need lag bolts and you're going to want SPAX® PowerLags® . Decks, fencing, pergolas, arbors, garden beds or playsets, SPAX® provides quality, stability and beauty to any project!
SPAX® PowerLags® offer the largest selection of code-recognized structural wood-to-wood fasteners in the industry. Featuring SPAX® patented thread technology, they require no pre-drilling, and drive faster and easier than conventional lags and other structural screws.
- Code listings ICC-ES No. ESR-1782
- Technical Evaluation Report – DrJ TER – No. 1711-01 (deck ledger attachment) and TER No. 1802-03 (multi-ply; LVL beams, girder truss applications)
- Heat treated to Grade 5 durability
- Available in 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2” diameters in lengths up to 12”
- Patented thread serrations require up to 40% less driving torque to increase installation speed while helping prevent cracking in logs
- Built-on washer head designs eliminate the need and extra cost of a separate washer
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections
- Sold in job-friendly package quantities, including Bulk Pails
Stronger, more reliable SPAX® PowerLags require less tools and less time, therefore saving you money.
So, whether you're a Professional Contractor or a weekend DIY'er, your wood-to-wood connections require no predrilling, no extra tools, one impact driver and its a GO!
Hey take a virtual test drive and check out our latest video and see for yourself. For additional information on PowerLags® and all other SPAX® products check out our website at SPAX.US.
Do it Once. Do it Right.®