All the Power You Need: SPAX® PowerLags®
Tired of the average lag bolts? Only SPAX® offers HIGH PERFORMANCE and HIGH VALUE PowerLags®. Presenting the largest selection of code-recognized structural wood-to-wood fasteners in the industry too!
- Code listings ICC-ES No. ESR-1782 (Tell your inspectors!!)
- Technical Evaluation Report - DrJ TER - No. 1711-01 (Deck Ledger attachment) and TER No. 1802-03 (Multi-Ply; LVL Beams, Girder Truss Applications)
- Heat treated to Grade 5 durability
- Available in 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" diameters in length up to 12"
- Available HCR® Coating is ICC-ES Code recognized for use in treated lumber and exterior exposure condition 3 (general construction)
- Patented thread serrations require up to 40% less driving torque to increase installation speed while helping to prevent cracking in logs
- Built-on washer head designs eliminate the need and extra cost of a separate washer
- Fastener length stamp on the head provides convenient identification without measuring and aids on-site inspections
- Sold in job-friendly package quantities, including Bulk Pails
Unparalleled level of fastening efficiency, reliability and value for structural wood assemblies and heavy carpentry.
Compare the performance and value of American-made SPAX® PowerLags® today!
For more performance specifications and information, check out getspax.com for all the deets!
Do it Once. Do it Right.®