NEW Expanded Offering for Your Cabinet and Construction Needs!
Great news! SPAX® has added additional lengths to our high performance construction and cabinet screw lineup.
Base or Wall cabinets? Bookcases or storage units? We have the right screw for you regardless of whether your project includes installation in standard lumber, MDF or hardwoods.
T-STAR plus Wafer Head Cabinet Screws
Designed for the installation of base and wall cabinets. Low-profile wafer head design offers an attractive larger surface area to securely attach cabinetry. Available in #8 and #10 sizes and in lengths from 1-1/4" to 3". T20 drive.
• Low-profile head design is ideal for the installation of fine cabinetry
• Wider head design offers increased surface area for draw down where flush or countersunk installation is not necessary or desired
Specifically designed to prevent splitting in medium density fiberboard (MDF) and hardwoods without pre-drilling. Also very effective for attaching lightweight, high-density polyurethane trim.
• Unique CUT Point and patented thread serrations prevent splitting without pre-drilling
• T-STAR plus drive provides superior bit engagement
• Mini flat head design with cutting ribs under the head allows flush or countersunk installation for a clean look
Rear Panel Screws
Designed for attaching back panels to bookcases, storage units and cabinetry without deforming or damaging the panel.
• Low-profile wafer head design provides a larger surface area to prevent damage to the panel
• SPAX patented thread serrations and unique 4CUT™ Point require no pre-drilling and prevent splitting
Uncommon solutions for unmatched performance. For more information on all SPAX® products, check out our website at SPAX.US http://spax.us
Do it Once. Do it Right™